Jun 25, 2009

I want to see Jesus

Anna is having a continuing problem. She is sad that she cannot see Jesus. So, again and again she tells me she is sad that he is not with us. I tell her he is with us always, since that is what he promised and I believe him. We cannot see him but he is there. This is one heck of a problem to her. So we are now praying that he will come and let her see him in her dreams. Every evening we are praying that he comes and visits her in her dreams and in the morning she is sad he did not come yet. Now we are talking about patience and perseverance and continues prayer and hanging on to him. I have to say, I am kind of taken by surprise that she is already going so far in her understanding. It is amazing to me how adult her questions in the end are about faith. Not so much different than ours as an adult. Naturally Mom is really praying hard right now that Jesus will send her a dream and she will fell comforted. 3.5 years and so mature in many ways and still just a sweet little kiddo!!! She is just precious. I think this will be more life changing for me than for her. :-) I just hope we are keeping the communication lines open and she will always come to us with everything to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers