The last month we had a hard time since we were stuck inside. Sometimes we would venture out in the morning but after an hrs or so in the heat Lysa had a super red face and we would just go home. Not to mention that for two weeks she was sick with this wonderful Herpagina thing and teething on top of it. She has now finally the first two Molars through but still only two teeth on the bottom! Looks funny!!! :-) She is now chewing on anything, even carrots and do not worry she cannot get anything of them....remember only two teeth on the bottom
bottom. There were many activities this summer some of which I have pictures.... like visits to Starbucks, just to 
get out in the heat and playing hide and seek in the house......
Or Playing dress up with sunglasses and lots of pretend play. We colored and colored till Mom had to scrub the table.... :-)
Another favorite was jumping, bouncing and hanging out on the sofa! Lysa's favorite I have to say. We also did lots of dancing to our favorite worship music. Lysa is already twirling and Anna does quite good with some of her "expressive " dancing... :-)
And just last week we got to visit again with an old friend from Azerbaijan! Great to see you again Aska. We did lots of visiting but we did not always take the camera .... Mom was taking a vacation too! :-)
And now we are at the end of Summer again. One more year and Anna will go to Kindergarten. Yikes, really???? One thing at a time! Anna is already putting together her list for her birthday and for Christmas ( all in December) and when I told her this morning it would get cooler , she said "I can smell Halloween, Mom! Its around the corner!" She just cracks me up! the most interesting Conversations with Anna happen in the car for some reason. Today on our way back from preschool she said: "My Teacher said we will get a new skin when we go to heaven! Is that true Mom?" Yes its true, we get a whole new body in heaven. Do you want a different skin? " No, but I am wondering how does God do that stuff?" Well, I do not know either, we will have to ask him when we get there. Ok, Mom, can you ask him than for me?"
Sometimes I am puzzled how anybody can think there is nothing going on in those "kids" heads!!! Ha, my girls teach me every day about God and help me look at this world once again with new eyes! I think this is what I will miss about the preschool years the most. Too bad that once they are in school the wonder will disappear....... Praying we will be able to keep a piece of that "wonder" alive in our family!
I just love your family.... every one of you!
ReplyDeleteYou're such a good mommy! You seem really good at making everything fun!
ReplyDelete