Jan 8, 2011

The word for 2011 is....

Drum roll!!!!! Yup I found one.  I was going forth and back between two words, Hope and Presence. But I have decided that Presence is the one which is more important for this year. Presence is the ability to life in the moment, to be really there for your children, your hubby and your friends. I want to learn it this year, to be really present in the here and now, not the past and not the future!
Enjoying the moment is one of the best weapons against emotional drainage and burn out. So lets see how it goes and remind me when you see me complain, or dream etc......

Happy New Year to you all....

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that is a GREAT word. And I am so bad at being present sometimes. We'll keep each other accountable. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers