Yup, I am still attempting them! I still need to loose those 20 more pounds to be finally on the healthy side of my weight.... I need to loose those 20 pounds for my children, so I can get old!!!! Yup... I am already old but I need to get really old like my Aunt in Australia who just passed on in October.(she was 99 and I so hope I got her genes....whatever that longevity gene is) :-)
I want to run 2 Half Marathons this year and 1 Marathon but right now my left knee is still bummed out and I think its because my ligaments are a little week on that knee so that the patella is sometimes not where it should be. At least that is how it feels.So, I need to do more exercises and strength training.
Yeah thats me before I gained my winter/christmas 4-5 pounds... have to loose those right away.
I read a friends post, and she wants to focus on Truth! I liked that and I am still wondering what word I want to focus on this year..... ??? Not sure yet but I will let you know! :-)
We lost this year my uncle and aunt, and my mother in law and my Aunt in Australia. Writing christmas cards this year was a bit depressing and made me more aware of my own mortality. Anna sometimes even asks me will you go to heaven soon???? Yikes, what a scary thought for her. So I tell her that God only knows the time and hrs when we will leave and that she still has her Aunts and Uncles and a sister than around. Till now that seems to help. :-) Praise God.
That is it for this evening.... I think I might not even make it till 12 o'clock... :-) But I guess that is ok as well. No Fireworks or church bells ringing around here... it will be quiet in TX on NYE. :-)

We didn't make it to midnight either! So we sang Happy New Year when we woke up this morning. Happy New Year, Dagmar! I'm so thankful to still have you in my life, even with all the miles between us. I'm looking forward to keeping up with you this year, and will join you in the effort to run another 1/2 marathon! I will sign up for mine soon, and we can cheer each other on. :)
ReplyDeleteMy word this year is persevere - I started some exciting things last year that I want to make sure I see through in 2011, you never know where they will lead! I'm excited to hear your word. Have a fabulous 2011!!