When we came back 3 years ago I said to Chris: " This is it...I am not going to move again for the next 10 years!" Ever done that? Said something and new it would be wrong? Instantly?
So here it is.... most of you already know we are moving again. And yes, again over the pond to Germany. But this time its for family, being closer to them and being able to be there for them and have our kids grow up with family. We are going to move also rather fast than slow....:-) Do we do anything ever slow? Nope.
God has opened financially some doors for us in January and he had worked on my heart at the same time so that I am feeling at peace now to go back. It kind of was now or never, since Anna would have started Kindergarten in the fall here. Still cannot believe that she is that old already. :-)
So, this Mama got one more year for Anna in Preschool out of this, since in Germany we start school with 1st Grade. Anna is by now excited to see Lena, her cousin on a regular basis. We will be moving to Pfullendorf and Lena will be only 10 minutes away from us. We all are kinda excited. Anna had only one request, she wanted to graduate from preschool with all the pomp and circumstance! :-) We will fly out the day after Graduation.
We have been here for 15 years and this place has been awfully good to us! The most precious thing is that we came as a couple and we will leave as a family! This isn't a good-bye forever, since I have learned to say never, never! So we are keeping the doors open. Who knows how God will lead us tomorrow. Chris will have to return on a yearly basis for his Greencard and since the rest of the family are citizens we are sure: "We will be back!" There is also the blog, and yes I will start blogging more again, and there is FB, right? So, let me say thanks America, the beautiful. It was a wild, beautiful ride and I hope my american friends, will start saving up for their Airfares already since I am kinda hoping to show of my second home to them soon!!!! :-)
On another note, we had again some awesome bluebonnet pictures taken by Amewsme.com and let me show off some of those pics here!





Oh, I hate when my words come back to haunt me. It's bittersweet thinking of you guys going. I know you'll enjoy being near your family in your Mother Land, but we'll sure miss you here. :) But I'm saving my pennies to come visit you!
ReplyDeleteWell--I have mixed feelings about this move--glad for you all that you will be near family again, and yet knowing that we will miss you over here! At least, as you said, with the Inernet, it will be easier to watch the girls grow up through pictures. I hope when you all visit the U.S., you will be in touch with me. LOVE these pictures! Glad you got family pictures among the Bluebonnets---so very TEXAS--right?
ReplyDeleteI am not sure you named you blog correctly. Wow, that move was a lot of work... And we were only mildly involved it was your Extraordinary craziness! Hugs to you.
ReplyDelete