has been very interesting. We had days with 80 degrees and than it would just go back down into the 60's. But today its even worth, its going to be in the 40's this evening.... brrrrrr....
Let me say, I am not prepared for this since I packed for summer, german summer but I wasn't prepared for the 40's! :-)
Anyway.... we have been trying to settle and at the same time have some vacation fun so here are a few more pics. Reality will hit on the 1st of July when Chris starts his new job. We will see how this will go..... So far the girls have settled in quite nicely. The Jet lag is almost gone, they still wake up to early but they always have done this. They are both speaking more and more german and Anna has found already a new hobby, equestrian vaulting. I guess we will be a horse family in the future. They are both crazy about animals and the other day when they asked about a pet again, Daddy said, he would rather by a horse than a dog or cat. Oh well..... Daddy...you said it! :-)
Anna has found new friends and Lysa is doing well in her little group as well. Mom is finding all kinds of places to by healthy foods (they have Farmers here which specialize on non genetically altered foods and healthy farm raising and you can buy direct from them....). The girls are eating lots of fresh fruit right now and we are enjoying all kinds of new things in that direction.
Earlier this week the Container was supposed to come on Tuesday and a day later they called and said it will take one more week. I was fine but also hyper ventilating and so having one more week sounds great by now! :-)
Here some pictures....
 |
| Trip to Ueberlingen to take a boat trip |
 |
| Old city walls |
 |
| The gang |
 |
| My sweethearts |
 |
| Leaving the Harbor |
 |
| Looking over to the Monestary of Birnau |
 |
| Birnau |
 |
| Ms. Anna |
 |
| Beautiful corner in Ueberlingen |
Beautiful! I love you guys... so glad to hear how well the transition is going. Hugs and kisses!
ReplyDelete