Well, I think life has been so wild, that nothing can shock me any longer and everything just blends to a blurr. I have been waiting for my big reculture-shock..... still waiting for it. Still, I do miss Texas and at times it feels as if I left part of myself there. :-) Chris has been back for the US already for work and we got lots of clothes shopping done, this way! Yup, much cheaper than here! I have finally recaptured some healthy weight numbers and got the knee fixed, as far as they are able to fix it. Part of it is beyond repair and they can only help me manage the pain. Oh well....pain is bearable right now, but I am always wondering if I should quit running......
For the first time in years, we are experiencing a real fall and we already had our first freeze and snowfall! It didn't stick around, but hey...we got a taste of it.
I have been preparing the kids and me for the dark season here, I got lots of art stuff and will do Basceta stars and Froebelstars and all kinds of stuff for our Christmas tree this year. I think we will attempt to make all our stuff on our own. As long as kids like to help, I like to try this.......
Still debating with myself if I should do the whole Thanksgiving feast on Thursday or Saturday. Thursday we are not off here, so.... we might move the dinner to Saturday and invite my sister over! That should be fun. It also means I have to get a tree on Friday.... Oh well, things will change and get shuffled around but still they stay the same in the core. :-)
We did do our annual Pumkin carving and we will also do some candy collecting, just not on Halloween but on the 11th of November- St. Martin! Pictures to come from that one....
So all in all it just means Mom is tired, ready for a vacation we will have to wait for and so..... we will brave the everyday life around here and find fun in the little things! :-) Had to add a pic of Lysa too. She has become quite the talker and finally is embracing sleep again! Yeah!!!! :-)



No comments:
Post a Comment