Its really hard for me to even put this all into words. There is so much more to this but I just do not want to put it all out there. So if you are curious...call me. :-)Just a week before easter we went for a week to the Northsea and it was an awesome time of reconnecting for all of us. We needed this time as a family and enjoyed it a lot!
| The girls in front of our beach |
![]() |
| Ms Anna loved the bigger than life sandbox |
![]() |
| Anna found a sharktooth fossile. I tried that for 12 years...... she did it in her first try! God heard her prayers!!! |
| Lysa's new obsession is Memory.... I am not sure who is cheating more though... :-) |
![]() |
| Ms Lysa did not like the cold..... too much.. |
![]() |
| But she still tried the water.... :-) |
| Daddy was freezing..... |
| A warm day in Solingen at the Rhein...on our way to the sea. |




love it
ReplyDelete