is....... celebrate life with gusto. Ok, not a word but a whole motto.... So I just read this morning Alison's blog about her word for the year so I got thinking about mine. Last year my word was Presence and I am not sure I did do a good job living it out. There was so much going on in our life that I am still feeling emotionally tired and drained. December is always a crazy month with Anna's birthday and all the other celebrations around here. Than I read a little post this morning from a friend of Amy's in which she talked about not holding anything back. That got me thinking..... and I decided that what she was talking about is a stinginess in our spirits grounded in fear to loose and it makes us not celebrate and enjoy life in the way God wanted us to life it!
So.... no holding back, gifts we got, things we have, no fear, no holding back of spiritual gifts and talents...no holding back period but living life with gusto! :-)
I think this is going well with my word from last year, presence. Only if you live life in the presence, which you can only do if you life without fear, than you can celebrate life!
Hold me to it my friends, when I am complaining and grouchy on FB... :-) Happy New Year!
I'm still praying on my word. Or perhaps, I am not listening as well as I should ;)
ReplyDelete