Jun 12, 2013

Where are you my friends.....?

Well I am here! I just realized that I had not posted for month......:-) Yup I have been lazy, busy, crazy all in one. I am sooooooo exhausted. Everytime I think I might be able to catch a break....tata....there is a new thing creeping up. I guess that is why they call the years of raising your children the rut years? Ha. And than I saw I wasn't the only one not posting a blog. :-) Hint, Hint!!!! yes my friends I am missing you all......and your blogs. I need inspiration in my normal ordinary craziness to get inspired. I need some zest. And that is you!! So please..... post something!!! Just something!!!

One more realization: Winters of 8 month span suck! Yup, I just shut off my heat a week ago. No this wasn't a normal winter for us either and I know it probably was crazy for you guys as well. But, it also made me realize how much I miss the sun and Texas heat. For me I have decided, that I rather sweat than freeze! :-) Anyway, yes we are homesick, all of us and I guess that has to do with the long winters. We were pampered you know from Texas weather. Anna asked me why God did not create a country like Germany with the Texas weather and without Tornados.....you get that? Yup we want to have it all. Ain't going to happen but still, we can pray and ask? !!!!

Anna is almost done with first grade. We have till middle of July than its over. Than we will have thanks to the wonderful German Healthcare System a Mother-Kids 3 week Therapy( its for exhausted Moms with massages, sport, diet and so on) on an Island in the Northsee, just of the coast of Germany. :-) I do love that!!!! By the beginning of September Ms Lysa is going to a special Speachpreschool where she will get intense help with her language difficulties. Oh yeah! We will try to get this all done before the "real" school starts. They think she might only need one year to catch up. :-)

Anna is now also taking her first riding classes on the longe but has tried it on her own already. Her teacher thinks she is pretty good with the horses. Definitely better than her Mom. Ms. Lysa has started as well but now she is a bit afraid and told me that she wants to only ride on a pony. :-) The horses are really big, so we are waiting again till she is a bit older.


Playing with friends 

A lot of playing on street is going on.

Lysa's 4th birthday party was a blast.

We had a Pipi Longstoking party. She loved it. 


On the last two pictures you can see when I stopped blogging. Her birthday is in February and here we have June. Yikes. Mom is sooooo behind. 

My new thing is cooking healthier with my TM. I am trying to make our own bread, and so on. No more lazy housewife cooking... I got this awesome machine and an FB group where we switch out recipes and now I have no excuse any longer. :-) 

Anyway, that is about all the news I got for you. :-) At least for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers