Apr 15, 2010

A fun filled few weeks

So I wanted to blog on a regular basis, but somehow this seems to be really difficult. I end up thinking to blog about this or that and make pics and than.... life takes over. Once again we had a couple of weeks where we did some fun stuff like making our own pizza and hanging out  at the Fairview Village with the Revell's and than I forget to blog. Oh well. The funniest stuff right now is watching Anna imitate people in her life, like Ms. Debbie walking around in chapel with this little tiny microphone on. Sure enough Anna took one of her little plastic bracelets and cut it in half and just stuck the microphone in her ear and talked into it, while doing her chapel songs and talking to the kids and praying etc. If I would not have done some substitute teaching and seen Ms Debbie in chapel I would not have know what she is doing. It cracks me up when she imitates people and when I laugh or giggle or just slightly smile she gets all bend out of shape. She is quite the actress and comedian and very serious about her performances! Too bad that I did not get this on a pic though.

When we were at Fairview Village Anna decided she needed to clean the windows of the little play house and got herself some of my wipes for Lysa and of she went......
On the weekend she wanted so badly to help me, that we decided we would cook something together. We did our first Pizza and it came out quite well. Anna is my big helper right now, in the kitchen, in taking care of Lysa (Mom holds her breath with this one ...) and with cleaning too. She is getting pretty good with dusting! :-)

Today we finally ran out to the Aquatic Center since we had seen Bluebonnets behind it.... yeah my very first Bluebonnet pics with the kids.

2 comments:

  1. I need a copy of that pic of Lysa in the bluebonnets. I'm afraid I have all Anna pics. Though I will always take some more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up on your blog. Love the pics and stories!

    ReplyDelete

Followers