May 1, 2010

What a week we had.....

We had to replace our Coil in the AC, which is never fun and we had Doctor visits, never fun and we had play dates, preschool, Paysha's birthday party and, and, and..... Lots of fun and interesting things to experience. Some where fun and some not, in between we hung out with neighbors and friends, did some running, some shopping and wondered how the days can pass by so fast! I enjoyed our MAC meeting and enjoyed Pastor Randy sharing with us about women and how it all was supposed to be in the garden of Eden! Awesome! I have heard sermon's about this for so long, but never quite as uplifting as he did! Very revealing to me and made me rethink a few things! Women can be sometimes so harsh with other women, it takes a fatherly heard like his to bring things into the right perspective I think. Thanks Pastor Randy!!!! :-)
On Wednesday morning we had a photo shoot with my friends Alison's sister Taylor. We wanted to do the bluebonnets and we had found a patch right around the corner at the Aquatic center. So I had planned it all out... but never mind, my 4 year old decided to through a fit about the clothes. Now we were not matching at all and in a bad mood and somehow she got Anna to smile and pose just fine! Grrrrr....... Dramaqueen!!!!!!!!!
Want to know more about a good photographer? Great with kids etc...... Here is her link.
http://taylormademessagesblogspot.com
 Lysa finally started to eat better and I think she is gaining some weight again. Mom pretty much just gave up on feeding with a spoon and just let her have her way totally. Want a peek of that..... :-)




Its fun to watch her, but it takes about 45 minutes to get any small amount down. So I start her earlier on her food and once we all sit down she starts to hit her little hands on the table and that is the sign she wants to do our table rap (prayer). She is fun to watch and her little personality starts to come out. 
The other day we made it out in the yard and I was worried how this would go with Lysa since she still does lots of crawling. Let me tell you, she crawls on concrete and grass rather than letting go of my finger. She is not holding my hand, just the finger! So cute!
She played with Anna in the sand box, and it was hard to keep a hat on. Finally I found something she wasn't able to pull of and it looked cute.
  


Love this pic from Anna!!!!! 





1 comment:

  1. That does sound like a week!! I am excited to see your bluebonnet pics. And I love the rain boots in the sand box! So cute! My little Willa likes to dump her bowl at every meal, too! Good thing Lysa is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers