Sep 15, 2012

September??? Its already September???

We have been super busy around here. We had 3 Volti tournaments with Anna. She loves to just go off with me all alone and leave Chris and Lysa at home so its our thing to do, now!

And now I have been working on this Draft for a while.
We have moved to a house, yeah!!!
We have visited Grandpa, yeah and
last week we managed to get Anna into School, 1st grade that is.

It has been a whirlwind around here and I am kinda feeling like I am standing in the Atlantic and one wave after the other is coming towards me. On top sleep has been evading me but I am thankful that i have found some herbal remedy to get a bit better sleep. I haven't been able to run because of all the craziness and sometimes I was just simply toooooo tired to even drag my but out the door.

Ok, done with whining on with reporting of our ordinary craziness: So my first one is in school and I found out that here it means that I have now more of her than ever before. :-) Yup, 1st graders only stay in school for about 4 hrs each day, thats it. She will get plenty of play in that way but Mom has to come up with all kinds of stuff to keep this busy beaver happy.

So... here are some pics from our crazy summer:
In our new home

Grandpa was doing great and super happy to see us

playing in Graefrath 

Getting cooled down since this was the hottest weekend. Playing with the big cousin!
Well we are waiting for two more teeth to go....

Oh yeah and Ms Lysa has been very good at body art!!!

Oh and than Chris flew to visit Aunty Laurene and there we go...new glew on nails from Aunty Laurene for Anna! Heaven!!! 

Ready for the big day!

In her new classroom

Picture from the newspaper

And than there is this awesome swing in the yard....


from which this adventurous little girl fell and broke her arm! 
And one more pic from my big school girl!!! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers