I had one of those bittersweet moments today in the car when Anna asked if the person in the ER car was dead or not. From there we went to hearses and why people die to the fact that we have lost already one of our grandpa's and one grandma. Made me cry all over again and she just said you really loved grandma and really miss her, right? I sure do.
Had to tell her in detail about the funeral and what we sang and about the flowers etc. Than she said, so she was a princess like snow-white????? Yes Anna like Snow-white just without the happy end and the prince kissing her awake. So after we got home today I had to show her the pictures on shutterfly and she wanted to see pics again from Grandma and Grandpa and than I realized its 4 years since they died. Grandpa in February and Grandma in April.
I am just glad its Spring and so beautiful out there. I just miss them both!


No comments:
Post a Comment