Mar 28, 2010

Today it happened....

Lysa started of from the wall, let go on her own and just walked across the room. She did it the whole afternoon. We were all so exited! I had to make a little vido which is again the wrong way around, when will Mom ever figure this one out...... ??????
She has been walking instead of cruising today! I think she is enjoying it as much as we do! When Chris comes home this week she will be walking towards him. He missed it! :-(
Well, we have the videos for him. I am not sure why it is so exiting for us that she walks, it just means from now on she will not be a baby any longer and she will get in even more things than before. Just this afternoon she took my kitchen cabinet apart and managed to open a tupperware box. Big mess!!!! :-)
She has been sleeping since 6pm but she is making lots of noises, it sounds she is dreaming this night from her walking adventures! What a milestone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers