Yes, it is final. The binkies, pacies, nuks are all gone! Yes, Carol you were right, she will not get married with them. :-) I am so thankful I found this website. It took Anna actually longer than the 7 days, all in all it was two weeks. But the stepping down helped. She is not even talking about them any longer! She chewing gum in the afternoons but even that is not as much any longer. Here are some pics.....
First I just punctured them and than we started to snip them. When she realized they were not performing like usually and she founds the whole she wanted to know who did this. Well we blamed Lysa for it. When we started to snip them off she explained to me that she wants to know how the pacifairy made it into our house and snipped all the pacies???? We left her in this believe. She always said... "Mom, she did it again. I think I do not like the pacifairy!" One day I will have to face up to it..... :-)
This is a great idea! I'm glad it worked! :)
ReplyDelete