Mar 23, 2010

Lysa is into everything now


Lysa is everywhere right now. I turn around and she is in the pots and when it gets quiet she is in the bathroom. She already has tried to flush my watch and lots of toilet paper rolls. She loves to pull down the towels or anything in reach. No Doilies on my tables any longer. If I sit on the computer she is playing with the cables underneath. She loves to go in some of our empty cabinets here in the apartment and close the door behind herself or scream on top of her lung , just because she cannot figure out how to turn inside of it. 


Her favorite is Anna's room. If the door is just a crack open she is in.....taking everything apart. Needless to say, we have a new rule about Anna's bedroom door.
This is a fun stage and I love it and still its a little scary, you never know what they come up with. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers