Anna loves to ice skate. She actually started to love it by watching the skaters in the Mall at the Ice rink, and they were not only princesses, they were hockey players. She does not mind at all, she is just fascinated how they move over the ice. Than she decided she would ask Santa for some ice skates when we met him last December in Mckinney at the "a Dickens of Christmas" event. I forgot about it and just a week before Christmas she dropped the bomb on me and was wondering aloud if Santa would remember! Yikes, Santa did not but got pronto onto ebay and got some ice skates. By then I started to ask around and found that a friend was taking their daughter in the mall for lessons so we started there as fast as our schedule was a bit normal after all the craziness with our wrecked house. Anna loves it and is so proud when she falls only once! By now she can walk on the ice and even jump in the place, which I would not even attempt. Its amazing how fast they learn. While she is on the Ice rink, I am walking around with Lysa. She desperately wants to walk and yesterday she started to push the stroller around. Too funny.
Sure enough Anna walks by the Ice princess outfits now and wants one really bad! Not so fast honey, perhaps in about 5 years or so?????? :-
No comments:
Post a Comment