Mar 22, 2010

Anna's ruff day and the computer

Anna had a really ruff day. She came home with a yellow face in her folder from preschool. She had a hard time listening. Well she had a hard time listening yesterday, so Mom is wondering if this is about Daddy being gone for a while. So on our way back from preschool I tried to figure it out with her but sometimes I am not sure what is phantasy and what is reality.
So I stopped and decided to talk tomorrow with the teachers. But than it happened. I sat down at the computer for 5 minutes to check for emails from Daddy. Anna climbed all over me and the chair and ........ she dumped a whole glass of water on my Macbook and than it gave me the black screen treatment!  I dried it all off, let it run out and used the hairdryer on the computer. Nothing seemed to help. 
I packed up the kids and drove to the Mac store in the Mall. On our way we prayed or better,  Anna prayed,  because she felt really bad. She was worried she would not be able to see pics from Daddy. So, we get there, get an appointment and I sit down to wait and just hit the button again holding my breath and guess what!!!!! Yes, it worked! God fixed the computer. The guys there said that I was very:"Lucky"..... Oh no Mr.... my kid prayed and God listens to the little ones! Should have seen Anna's eyes when she realized what happened. ".... and he answered so fast, Mom!" Love it!
Just glad that God was not in the mood to teach her and me a lesson in patience. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers